Dr. Nunu Mitskevich
Date of birth: 19.10.1970
Education, Scientific Degree:
- 1994 - Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Biology, Specialty - Immunology.
- 1994 - Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Specialty - Law.
- 2003 Candidate of Biological Sciences, Immunology / Allergology;
- 2003 State Certificate - Laboratory Medicine
- 2006 Doctor of Biology - Immunology / Allergology.
International Qualification Trainings:
- 2010 University of Westminster (London, England)
- 2011 University of West England (Bristol, England)
- 2011 University of Alicante (Alicante, Spain)
- 2014 Commonwealth University of Virginia (Richmond, USA)
- 2014 University of Westminster (London, England)
- 2017 Commonwealth University of Virginia (Richmond, USA)
- 2018 University of La Coruna (Coruña, Spain)
- 2018 University of Granada (Granada, Spain)
- 2022 - present - LEPL International Education Center, Executive Director;
- 2019 - present - Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Georgia;
- 2012 - present - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU), Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences, Department of Biology; Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Associate Professor;
- 2015 to present - Georgian Institute of Technology, Senior Research Fellow.
- 2018-2019 - Caucasus International University, Chancellor Scientific Adviser.
- 2009-2015 – D. Tvildiani High School – “Aieti” - Associate Professor.
- 2014-2015 - Petre Shotadze Medical Academy, Guest Professor.
- 2009-2012 - TSU, Assistant Professor of Microbiology and Immunology.
- 2007-2009 - TSU, Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences, hourly contract, Guest Professor
- 2006-2007 - TSU, Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences, Contract with Associate Professor.
- 2003-2017 - Representation of the Hungarian pharmaceutical company Gideon Richter, Public Relations, Pharmacovigilance, State Registration Manager.
- 2003 - 2006 - TSU, Faculty of Biology, Department of Immunology, Associate Professor.
- 1998 - 2003 - TSU, Faculty of Biology, Department of Immunology, Senior Teacher.
Field of scientific research interests:
Life Sciences, Biology / Fundamental Medicine, Immunology / Allergology, Tumor Immunology.
Research Papers, Publications, Conferences:
She has published more than 50 scientific papers in various high-ranking international and local publications.
Joint International Scientific and Educational Projects:
Leader, Co-Director, Coordinator, Researcher, participant of more than 20 International and Local Funds ince 1995 to date. She is also a member of international and local professional associations.