International Education Center is announcing a short-term scholarship for Czech citizens.
The scholarship programme under the bilateral agreement is designed for advanced students, researchers and lecturers of higher education and research institutions of the Czech Republic for studies or research visits at public higher education and research institutions of Georgia.
The scholarships are not intended for a full course of study, an academic degree or diploma cannot be obtained during the period covered by the scholarship, hence the applicants are not required to sit the entrance examination.
1. Scholarships for short- and mid-term undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students’ studies in Georgia in English language (duration of studies – 2 to 9 months per person). The total duration cannot exceed 27 months.
2. Research scholarships for university lecturers and researchers (duration of research visit – up to 1 month per person). The total duration of research visits cannot exceed 2 months.
3. Scholarships for the Summer School of Georgian Studies (2 vacancies available).
Applications must be submitted online, in the online application platform of International Education Center: https://app.iec.gov.ge/en).
The documentation must be submitted in English.
Winner Applicants will be notified by email as well as by changing their status on the online platform.
Applications must be submited:
- by 30thof April 2023 for nominations for short- and mid-term scholarships;
- no later than 2 months before the proposed date of the research visit.
Awarded candidates will be informed personally by e-mail and by changing the status in their online platform by:
- 31st of July 2023 – notification of the results for study scholarships;
- no later than 30 days before the scheduled beginning of the research visit.
- The additional deadline for receiving applications was determined from May 15 to May 18. (until 23:00 pm Tbilisi time).
Detailed information about the documents to be submitted and the process can be found in the attached document.
Detailed information about Summer Schools will be available shortly.